E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Wang Tie-li. Environmental pollution and prevention and control of coal railway transportation [J]. Clean Coal Technology, 2014, 20(3): 112-114 [Google Scholar]
- Su Jun-li. Analysis of the applicability of open yard and closed yard of coal terminal [J]. Port & Waterway Engineering, 2011, 457(9): 154-158 [Google Scholar]
- Cong Xiao-chun, Experimental study on force starting of dust particles[J]. China Mining Magazine, 2003, 12(9): 32-34 [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Chao-qi. The application of yard coal technology in port bulk system [J]. China Harbour Engineering, 2015, 35 (4):52-54 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dan, Wang Chuan-yu, Li Zong-liang,etc. Study on the influence factors of coal yard dust [J]. Coal, 2010, 11(1): 1-2 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guang-yu, Zhan Shui-fen, Zhang Xiao-chun. Theory and technical method of pollution control of dust pollution in port [M]. beijing: China Communications Press, 2009: 80-82 [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Shui-fen. Experimental Research on the construction project of the anti-windscreen in HuangHua port coal mine [R]. TianJin: Tianjin Research Institute for Water Transport Engineering, M.O.T, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Shui-fen Research on key technology of windproof net construction of port bulk cargo yard [R]. TianJin: Tianjin Research Institute for Water Transport Engineering, M.O.T, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.