E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Akazawa, T., New test method for evaluating internal stress due to compression of concrete (the splitting tension test)(part 1). J Jpn Soc Civ Eng. 29: p. 777-787(1943) [Google Scholar]
- Carneiro, F. A new method to determine the tensile strength of concrete. in Proceedings of the 5th meeting of the Brazilian Association for Technical Rules, 3d. Section(1943) [Google Scholar]
- Hondros, G., The evaluation of Poisson’s ratio and the modulus of materials of a low tensile resistance by the Brazilian (indirect tensile) test with particular reference to concrete. Australian Journal of Applied Science. 10(3): p. 243-268(1959) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, W. and C. Tang, Numerical simulation of Brazilian disk rock failure under static and dynamic loading. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 43(2): p. 236-252(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Li, D. and L.N.Y. Wong, The Brazilian disc test for rock mechanics applications: review and new insights. Rock mechanics and rock engineering. 46(2): p. 269-287(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Hobbs, D. The tensile strength of rocks. in International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts. Elsevier(1964) [Google Scholar]
- Hobbs, D. Rock tensile strength and its relationship to a number of alternative measures of rock strength. in International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts. Elsevier(1967) [Google Scholar]
- Colback, P. An analysis of brittle fracture initiation and propagation in the Brazilian test. in 1st ISRM Congress. International Society for Rock Mechanics(1966) [Google Scholar]
- Yanagidani, T., et al. The observation of cracks propagating in diametrically-compressed rock discs. in International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts. Elsevier(1978) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q., et al., The flattened Brazilian disc specimen used for testing elastic modulus, tensile strength and fracture toughness of brittle rocks: analytical and numerical results. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 41(2): p. 245-253(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Procopio, A., A. Zavaliangos, and J. Cunningham, Analysis of the diametrical compression test and the applicability to plastically deforming materials. Journal of Materials Science. 38(17): p. 3629-3639(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Timoshenko, S. and J. Goodier, Theory of Elasticity. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY(1970) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.