E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Yuan Jinrong, Zhao Fuyong. Time series analysis of foundation pit deformation prediction [J]. Journal of Civil Engineering, 2001(06): 55-59 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaobin, Zhang Jiasheng, An Guanfeng. Application of GM(1, 1) and GM(2, 1) models in foundation pit engineering prediction[J]. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2006(S1):1401-1405 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Haiqing, Chen Zhenghan. Object-oriented deep search genetic algorithm and its engineering application (II)——Algorithm verification and engineering application[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005(12): 2194-2202 [Google Scholar]
- He Zhiyong, Zheng Wei. Deformation prediction of deep foundation pit built on BP neural network [J]. Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2008(10): 92-96 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Gong. Research on deformation prediction method founded on support vector machine [D]. Kunming University of Science and Technology, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Hou Rentao. Analysis and application research of settlement monitoring model of high-rise buildings [D]. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Xinde. Research on support vector machine for dam deformation prediction [D]. Hefei University of Technology, Geodesy and Surveying Engineering. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Tong Guogong, Zhu Xueming, Cao Feng. Comparison[J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2016 (S2): 164-166 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhihai, Zhang May, Li Bin, Jian Biao, Zuo Jianmin, Wang Yanzhi. Prediction of foundation pit monitoring data built on SVM model[J]. Engineering Construction and Design, 2019(13):186-190 [Google Scholar]
- Francis E.H Tay, Lijuan Cao. Application of support vector machines in financial time series forecasting[J]. Omega, 2001, 29(4) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yulong. Discussion on the monitoring scheme of profound foundation pits [J]. Beijing Surveying and Mapping, 2016(01): 144-147+138 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhe. My deformation monitoring and prediction based on D-InSAR and GM(1, 1) model[J]. Beijing Surveying and Mapping, 2018, 32(04): 442-446 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.