E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- J.P. Yan, Space-time symmetry of earthquakes (Science Press Ltd, Beijing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Liang, Distribution of seismic zones in China. Anhui Sci Technol 6, 12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Zhao, R.B. Yu, Introduction to earthquake (Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Weng, Commensurability. Acta Geophy Sin 2, 24 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Cui, J.P. Yan, Z.B. Dong, L. Pang, The active pattern and future trend of earthquakes with Ms≥7.0 in Philippines in recent 50 years. South China J Seismol 2, 33 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Jin, S.Y. Yin, J.P. Yan, Symmetry and tendency judgment of Ms≥8.0 strong earthquake in Chile. Geod Geodyn 1, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Li, J.P. Yan, Space-time symmetry of Ms≥8 earthquake in north-western pacific plate subduction. Prog Geophys 3, 27 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Long, J.P. Yan, H. Sun, Z.Z. Wang, Study on earthquake tendency in Sichuan-Yunnan region based on commensurability. J Catastr 3, 21 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Yan, N. Yan. Probability and verification of constructing an earthquake predicting system. J Shaanxi Norm Univ 5, 37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Zhang, J. Dong, J.P. Yan, T. Wang, The symmetry and the tendency judgment of Ms≥6.6 earthquakes in southern Tibet. Plateau Earthq Res 3, 24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Liu, J.P. Yan, The model and effect test about the trend judgment of natural disasters. J Shaanxi Norm Univ 5, 43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Su, J.Z. Qin, Strong earthquake activity and relation to regional new tectonic movement in Sichuan-Yunnan region. Earthq Res China 6, 17 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, Z.H. Wu, M.J. An, C.X. Long, Activity characteristics of primary active faults in Yunnan- Sichuan area and their seismic activity in the past. China Earthq Eng J 2, 36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. Qin, L. Xue, G.L. Li, X.H. Pan, Reanalysis of the future earthquake situation for some seismic zones in the Sichuan and Yunnan regions. Prog Geophys 4, 28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Song, G.M. Zhang, J. Liu, J.Y. Yin, Y. Xue, X.Y. Song, Global earthquake catalog (Seismological Press, Beijing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Weng, Fundamentals of forecasting theory (Petroleum Industry Press, Beijing, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, Z.H. Zou, P.J. Shi, J.A. Wang, World earthquake disaster risk assessment. J Nat Disasters 5, 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.