E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- S.M. Godoy, F.C Massatoshi. A novel competitive learning neural network based acoustic transmission system for oil-well monitoring, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., 36, 484-491(2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Carvajal, M. Maucec, S. Cullick, Smart Wells and Techniques for Reservoir Monitoring, (Intelligent Digital Oil and Gas Fields, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Elsherif, A.A. Balto, F. Baez, et al. The Use of Real-Time Downhole Pressure and Distributed Temperature Surveying in Quantifying the Skin Evolution and Zonal Coverage in Horizontal Well Stimulation, (Society of Petroleum Engineers 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prokoph, F. Barthelmes. Detection of nonstationarities in geological time series: wavelet transform of chaotic and cyclic sequences, Comput. Geosci., 22, 1097-1108 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- X. Feng, Q. Feng, et al. Automatic Deep Vector Learning Model Applied for Oil-Well-Testing Feature Mining, Purification and Classification, IEEE Access, 8, 151634-151649 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Feng, Q. Feng, et al. Wavelet-Based Kalman Smoothing Method for Uncertain Parameters Processing: Applications in Oil Well-Testing Data Denoising and Prediction, Sensors, 20, 4541 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wavelets Information. The MathWorks. Available online: https://ww2.mathworks.cn/help/wavelet/ref/waveinfo.html (accessed on 8 Sept. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Hsu, C.J. Lin, A comparison of methods for multiclass support vector machines, IEEE Transl. Neural Netw., 13, 415-425 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yi, H. Li, X. Zhao, Noise smoothing for structural vibration test signals using an improved wavelet thresholding technique, Sensors, 12, 11205-11220 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.