E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Bellian, J.A., Kerans, C. and Jennette, D.C. Digital outcrop models: applications of terrestrial scanning lidar technology in stratigraphic modeling[J]. Journal of Sedimentary Research, 2005, 75(2): 166-176 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enge, H.D., Buckley S.J., Rotevatn A., & Howell J.A. From outcrop to reservoir simulation model: workflow and procedures[C]. Geosphere 2007, 3(6): 469-490 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hodgetts, D. Laser scanning and digital outcrop geology in the petroleum industry: A review[J]. MARINE AND PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, 2013, 46: 335-354 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Qihong, Xie Xing, Zhang Youyan, et al. Digital Outcrop Modeling and Geology Information Extraction based on ground-based Lidar[C]. ICALIP 2012:580-583 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Qihong, Ma Yiyun, Xie Xing, et al. A study on surface modeling method of Digital Outcrop of Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin[J]. Lithologic Reservoir, 2015, 27(5): 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, R.K., B. Bai, X.J. Yuan, et al. A new approach for outcrop characterization and geostatistical analysis of meandering channels sandbodies within a delta plain setting using digital outcrop models: Upper triassic yanchang tight sandstone formation, yanhe outcrop, ordos basin: Acta Sedimentologica Sinica, 2013(31):867-877 [Google Scholar]
- Jianfeng Zheng, Anjiang Shen, Zhanfeng Qiao, et al. LIDAR-based 3-D Digital Outcrop Modeling and Application in Geologic Modeling:A Case of Modeling of Middle Ordovician Reef-beach Carbonate Body at Dabantage Outcrop in Bachu Uplift, Tarim Basin[J]. Marine Origin Petroleum Geology, 3(19), 2014:72-78 [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Jie, Liu Zhan, Zeng Qihong, et al. Porosity Estimation method in sandstone outcrop based on hyperspectrum[J]. Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, 2018, 37(6): 779-788 [Google Scholar]
- FRANCHESCHI, M., TEZA, G., PRETO, N., etc, Discrimination between marls and limestones using intensity data from terrestrial laser scanner, Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. 2009.64:522-528 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.