E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Annex, V.I. (1998). “of MARPOL 73/78, Regulations for the prevention of air pollution from ships and NOx technical code.” IMO London [Google Scholar]
- Moldanová, J., Fridell, E., Winnes, H., Holmin-Fridell, S., Boman, J., & Jedynska, A., et al. (2013). Physical and chemical characterisation of pm emissions from two ships operating in european emission control areas. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 6(2), 3931-3982 [Google Scholar]
- Lack D.A., Cappa C.D., Langridge J, et al. (2011). Impact of fuel quality regulation and speed reductions on shipping emissions: implications for climate and air quality. Environmental Science & Technology, 45(20), 9052-9060 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Berg, N. and J. Mellqvist, et al. (2012). “Ship emissions of SO2 and NO2: DOAS measurements from airborne platforms.” Atmospheric Measurement Techniques 5(5), 6273-6313 [Google Scholar]
- Pirjola, L. and A. Pajunoja, et al. (2014). “Mobile measurements of ship emissions in two harbour areas in Finland.” Atmospheric Measurement Techniques 7(1), 149-161 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jianlin. (2003). Application of Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry in the Determination of Sulfur Content in Oils[J]. Analytical Instruments, 3(03):31-34 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.