E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Watanabe T, Asai K, Houki A, Tanaka S. and Hizuka T.(1986) Saprophilous and eurysaprobic diatom taxa to organic water pollution and Diatom Assemblage Andex (DAIpo). Diatom, 2 : 23-73 [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe T, Asai K, Houki A, Tanaka S, Hizuka T, 1986a. Saprophilous and eurysaprobic diatom taxa to organic water pollution and diatom assemblage index (DAIpo). Diatom, 2:22-73 [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe T, Asai K, Houki A, 1986b. Epilithic diatom assemblage index to organic water pollution (DAIpo) and its ecological significance. Annals for Graduate School of Humanities and Sciences, Nara Women’s University, 1:77-95 [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, T. Asai, K. and Houki, A. 1988. Biological information closely related to the numerical index DAIpo (Diatom assemblage index to organic water pollution). Diatom 4:49-58 [Google Scholar]
- Asai, K. and Watanabe, T. 1995. Statistic classification of epilithic diatom species into three ecolgical groups relating to organic water pollution. (2) Saprophilous and saproxenous taxa. Diatom 10:35-47 [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe T, Ohtsuka T, Tuji A, Houki A, 2005. Picture book and ecology of the freshwater diatoms. Uchida Rokakuho Publishing Company, Tokyo. 666 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.