E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Z.Q., Zhang, D.H., Wang. (1994) Study on the genetic relationship of Huangguo mandarin by isozyme analysis. J. Journal of Sichuan Agricultural University., 12 (1): 81-83 [Google Scholar]
- Sichuan Academy of Agricultural Sciences. (1975) Horticulture experimental station. Atlas of improved varieties of fruit trees in Sichuan. M. Beijing: Beijing Agricultural Publishing House., 42-43 [Google Scholar]
- A.M., Zhang, S.F., Zhang, G.Y., Zhao, B.C., Zhu, S.N., Li.(2013) Development of fertilizer preparation of Bacillus glia strain CX-9 and its application in tobacco. J. Journal of Hebei University: natural Science Edition, Journal.,33 (4): 387-393 [Google Scholar]
- C.B., Chu, S.H., Wu, X.Y., Zhang, D.P., Zhou, J.Q., Fan, Z.F., Jiang. (2011) Effects of microbial fertilizer on soil fertility, citrus nutrients and quality in citrus orchard. J. Shanghai Agricultural Science and Technology.,11(1): 93-94 [Google Scholar]
- Y.L., Li. (2004) Study on the application effect of biological bacterial fertilizer under different soil moisture conditions. D. Shanxi: Shanxi Agricultural University [Google Scholar]
- S.D., Bao. (2000) Soil agrochemical analysis (third edition). M. Beijing: China Agricultural Publishing House., 12 [Google Scholar]
- Y.L., Zhang, S.Q., Chang, H.Y., Liu, H.P., Fu, J.Q., Li. (2008) Study on nutritional effect of Biobacterial Fertilizer in Tea Garden. J. Tea Science.,28 (2): 123-128 [Google Scholar]
- Z.H., Gou. (2010) Study on combination Optimization and bacterial Fertilizer of functional strains in Rhizosphere of Camellia oleifera. D. Changsha, Hunan: college of Forestry, Central South University of Forestry Science and Technology [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.