E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- M.K., Biswas, L., Chai, M.H., Amar, X.L., Zhang, X.X., Deng. (2011) Comparative analysis of genetic diversity in Citrus germplasm collection using AFLP, SSAP, SAMPL and SSR markers. Scientia Horticulturae., 129(4):798-803 [Google Scholar]
- B., Xiong, S., Ye, Q., X, L., Liao, G.C., Sun, J.Y., Lou, L., Dai, Y., Rong, Z.H., Wang. (2017) Transcriptome Analyses of Two Citrus Cultivars (Shiranuhi and Huangguogan) in Seedling Etiolation. Scientific Reports., 7:46245 [Google Scholar]
- J., Huang, N., Zhang, Z.P., Min. (2010) Study on the effects of different ground mulching materials on the fruit quality of early-maturing wenzhou mandarin orange and the soil temperature and water in the orange garden. South China Fruit Tree., 39(3):15-17 [Google Scholar]
- J.B., Yang, W.T., Li, J., Zhang, J.A., Ji, L., Deng, S.L., He, S.L., Yi, W.X., Zhu. (2018) The effect of plastic mulching on the fruit quality of Tarocco blood orange in orchards in Chongqing Three Gorges Reservoir Area. South China Fruit Tree., 47(1):32-34 [Google Scholar]
- R., Chen, Y.Y., Huang, X.L., Ji, Y.H., Xu, X.M., Xue, J.Z., Wang. (2018) Effects of different mulching materials on soil, leaf and fruit quality in Yanfu 10 orchard. Tianjin Agricultural Sciences., 24(2):45-47+75 [Google Scholar]
- Z.P., Ye. (2010) Research progress on models of photosynthesis response to light and CO2. Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology., 34(6): 727-740 [Google Scholar]
- J.H., Chen, S.L., Ye. (2011) Research on application of mulching technology in high yield of longan. Chinese High-Tech Enterprises., 21:33-35 [Google Scholar]
- Z.M., Mei, S.K., He, S.N., Zhang, S.H., Qu, Y.L., Tang. (2019) Effects of different ground covers on soil physical and chemical properties and fruit quality of shatang orange orchard. South China Fruit Tree., 48(3):41-43+46 [Google Scholar]
- N., Gao. (2020) Effects of different ground covers on apple tree growth and fruit quality in the old course of the yellow river. Shandong Agricultural University [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.