E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- P. Guo, Y. Huang, X.L. Li. Influence of permeability and pressure on CO2 displacement efficiency in low permeability reservoir. Fault-block Oil & Gas Field, 20(6), 768-771(2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Li, W.W. Shan, X.G. Liu, et al. Laboratory study on miscible oil displacement mechanism of supercritical carbon dioxide. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 27(3), 80-83 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Yang, Y.Z. Zhang, Z.M. Yang, et al. Mechanism of enhanced oil recovery by CO2 flooding in tight sandstone reservoirs. Science Technology and Engineering, 19(24), 113-118 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Chen, J.S. Qin, K. Zhang. Flowing characteristics of CO2-oil system in miscible phase flooding in porous media. Earth Science(Journal of China University of Geosciences), 34(5), 94-98 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Zhao, M. Zhang, J.R. Hou, et al. Determination of CO2 miscible condition and near-miscible region flooding in low permeability reservoir. Oilfield Chemistry, 35(2), 273-277 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tang, X.M. Zhao, Y. Wang. Analysis of influence factor of minimum miscible pressure of CO2. Reservoir Evaluation and Development, 8(4), 42-45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Emera, H.K. Sarma. Use of genetic algorithm to estimate CO2-oil minimum miscibility pressure: key paramerter in design of CO2 miscible flood. Soc.Petro.Engrs.J., 46(1), 37-52 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Li, Z.Q. Li, P. Guo. Long core physical simulation for CO2 miscible displacement. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 31(05), 102-104 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Tang, X.F. Deng, Y.L. Lu, et al. Oil displacement experiment of CO2 flooding in tight reservoir. Fault-block Oil & Gas Field, 25(6), 749-760 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bai. Numerical simulation research on non-darcy flow of CO2 flooding in Yshulin oilfield. (Northeast University, Daqing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yang X. Study on optimization of gas injection development of Xinggu-nine block. (Northeast University, Daqing, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, Z.M. Du, L. Sun, et al. Mechanism research of enhancement oil recovery by CO2 pushed by N2. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Science & Technology Edition), 34(3), 89-96 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Chen, B. Zhao, R. He. CO2 and N2 flooding methods in ultra-low permeability oil reservoir. Petroleum Geology and Oilfield Development in Daqing, 37(4), 127-132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.