E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Corbella C., Vives M., Oncins G., et al Characterization of DLC films obtained at room temperature by pulsed-dc PECVD[J]. Diamond and related materials, 2004, 13(4): 1494-1499 [Google Scholar]
- Voevodin A.A., Zabinski J.S. Superhard, functionally gradient, nanolayered and nanocomposite diamond-like carbon coatings for wear protection[J]. Diamond and Related Materials, 1998, 7(2): 463-467 [Google Scholar]
- Bewilogua K., Hofmann D. History of diamond-like carbon films—from first experiments to worldwide applications[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2014, 242:214-225 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar S., Dixit P.N., Sarangi D., et al. Possible solution to the problem of high built-up stresses in diamond-like carbon films[J]. Journal of applied physics, 1999, 85(7): 3866-3876 [Google Scholar]
- Casiraghi C , Ferrari A.C., Robertson J. Raman spectroscopy of hydrogenated amorphous carbons[J]. Physical review, 2005, B72:085401 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue Q.J.,Wang L.P., Diamond-like carbon-based film material[M]. Nanoscience and Technology, 2012:4-5 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y.L., Yue L, Jia Z.J., Li N, et al. Effect of Ar on the Properties of Diamond-Like Carbon Films[J]. Laser & Optoelectronics Progress, 2014, 51, 093-101 [Google Scholar]
- Ruida Sheng L.J Li, D.Y Su, J.H Peng, et al. Effect of unbonded hydrogen on amorphous carbon film deposited by PECVD with annealing treatment. Diamond and related materials Diamond and related materials, 2018, 81: 146-153 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jihua Peng, Manzhong Yang, Jun Bi, Ruida Sheng, Liejun Li. Hydrogen existence state of a hydrogenated amorphous carbon coating and its thermal stability. Diamond & Related Materials 2019, 99:107535 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jun Bi, Manzhong Yang, Jihua Peng, Ruida Sheng, Liejun Li, Man-lung Yick. Eﬀect of Si/O doping on the thermal stability of non-bonded hydrogenated diamondlike carbon coatings. Surface & Coatings Technology 2019, 374:1006-1014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.