E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Climate Change And Environmental Chemical Pollution Control|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Chamani H.R., Ayatollahi M.R., The effect of berkovich tip orientations on friction coefficient in nanoscratch testing of metals[J]. Tribology International, 2016, 103: 25-36 [Google Scholar]
- Ding YC, Shi GF, Shi GQ (2018) Analysis of the stagnant characteristics of the material in the mechanical ruling process. Journal of Mechanical Engineering [Google Scholar]
- Malekian M, Mostofa MG, Park SS, Jun MBG. Modeling of minimum uncut chip thickness in micro machining of aluminum[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2012, 212(3): 553-559 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sabri, Ozturk, Erhan, et al. Position of the separation point in machining with a rounded-edge tool[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Uysal A, Altan E. A New Slip-Line Field Modeling of Orthogonal Machining with a Rounded-Edge Worn Cutting Tool[J]. Machining Science and Technology, 2014, 18(3): 386-423 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathias, Agmell, Daniel, et al. The Influence the Uncut Chip Thickness has on the Stagnation Point in Orthogonal Cutting[J]. Procedia CIRP, 2017 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ohbuchi Y, Obikawa T. Finite Element Modeling of Chip Formation in the Domain of Negative Rake Angle Cutting[J]. Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, 2003, 125(3):324. doi:10.1115/1.1590999 [Google Scholar]
- Duan CZ, Zhang LC. A reliable method for predicting serrated chip formation in high-speed cutting: analysis and experimental verification[J]. Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 2013, 64(9-12):1587-1597 [Google Scholar]
- Wan L, Wang DZ, Gao Y (2016) The investigation of mechanism of serrated chip formation under different cutting speeds. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 82(5-8):951-959 [Google Scholar]
- Johnson GR, Cook WH. Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures[J]. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 1985, 21(1):31-48 [Google Scholar]
- Ding YC, Shi GF, Zhang H, Shi GQ, Han DD (2019) Analysis of critical negative rake angle and friction characteristics in orthogonal cutting of AL1060 and T2. Science Progress published online doi: 10.1177/0036850419878065 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.