E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- M. Melikoglu, “Shale gas: Analysis of its role in the global energy market.” Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 37: 460-468 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Butkovskyi, et al. “Removal of organic compounds from shale gas flowback water.” Water Research 138: 47-55 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Chang, et al. “Potential and implemented membrane-based technologies for the treatment and reuse of flowback and produced water from shale gas and oil plays: A review.” Desalination 455: 34-57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Aviso, et al. “Fuzzy input-output model for optimizing eco-industrial supply chains under water footprint constraints.” Journal of Cleaner Production 19(2-3): 187-196 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.T. Zhang, et al. “Catalytic ozonation of emerging pollutant and reduction of toxic by-products in secondary effluent matrix and effluent organic matter reaction activity.” Water Research 166: 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tang, P., et al. (2020). “Sustainable reuse of shale gas wastewater by pre-ozonation with ultrafiltration-reverse osmosis.” Chemical Engineering Journal 392: 10 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Zhang, et al. “A review on Fenton process for organic wastewater treatment based on optimization perspective.” Science of the Total Environment 670: 110-121 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ricceri, et al. “Desalination of Produced Water by Membrane Distillation: Effect of the Feed Components and of a Pre-treatment by Fenton Oxidation.” Scientific Reports 9: 12 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.