E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Shahidul I.M., Masaru T. (2004) Impacts of pollution on coastal and marine ecosystems including coastal and marine fisheries and approach for management: a review and synthesis. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 48(7): 624-649 [Google Scholar]
- Hallegraeff G. M. (1993) A review of harmful algal blooms and their apparent global increase. Phycologia, 32(2): 79-99 [Google Scholar]
- Mu D. (2012)Effect of nutrients on planktonic ecological dynamics in Bohai Bay. Journal of Tianjin University, 42-47 [Google Scholar]
- Nie H.T., Tao J.H.(2008) Impact of coastal exploitation on the eco-environment of Bohai Bay, THE OCEAN ENGINEERING, 26(3):44-50 [Google Scholar]
- Sun T., Tao J.H.(2005). Experimental and numerical study of wave-induced long-shore currents on a mild slope beach. China Ocean Engineering, 19(3): 469-484 [Google Scholar]
- Stelling G.S., Wiersma A.K., Willemse J.B.T..M. (1986) Practical aspects of accurate tidal computations. Journal of Hydrodynamic Engineering, 112:802-817 [Google Scholar]
- Duarte C.M. (2009) Coastal eutrophication research: A new awareness. Hydrobiologia, 629:263-269 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaidis G., Patoucheas D.P., Moschandreou K. (2006) Estimating breakpoints of Chl-a in relation with nutrients from Thermaikos gulf (Greece) using piecewise linear regression. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 15(9B): 1189-1201 [Google Scholar]
- Xu X.F. (2012) Study on Characteristics of Aquatic Ecological Environment of Tianjin Coastal Water and Its Spatial Decision Support System. Journal of Tianjin University, 26-27 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.