E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Fabiano B., Currò F., Palazzi E., et al.(2002) A framework for risk assessment and decision-making strategies in dangerous good transportation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 93(1):1-15 [Google Scholar]
- Yan L.Y., CHEN Y.G. (2010) Study on new characteristics and the countermeasures of road transportation accident of hazardous chemicals. Journal of Safety Science and Technology. 04:65-70 [Google Scholar]
- Forigua J., Lyons L. (2016) Safety Analysis of Transportation Chain for Dangerous Goods: A Case Study in Colombia. Transportation Research Procedia. 12:842-850 [Google Scholar]
- Alexeeff G.V., Lipsett M.J., Kizer K.W.(1989) Problems associated with the use of immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH) values for estimating the hazard of accidental chemical releases. 50(11):598-605 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Y.J., Li Z.X., Xia X. (2010) Study on the parameters setting and consequences simulation of chlorine leakage based on safety, Industrial Safety and Environmental Protection. 05:52-54 [Google Scholar]
- Wang W.J., Sun B., Guo K.H. (2011) Quantitative risk analysis for LNG station accidents. Journal of Safety Science and Technology. 04:114-114 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.