E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Chen B.l., He X.R., Zhan W.H. (2006) Study on Tottal Quantity Control for Lianyungang Harbor Area. Periodical of Ocean University of China: 36(03):447-450 [Google Scholar]
- Song l., Wang N.B., Song Y.G. (2013). The Ecosystem Health Assessment of Jinzhou Bay. Environmental Monitoring in China. 29:15-20 [Google Scholar]
- Chen W.J., Zhou J.F., LI Y.C.(2010) Tendency and Causes Analysis of Marine Water Quality of Daya Bay. Environmental Science & Technology, 3(12):28-32 [Google Scholar]
- Dang E., Long C., Zhang N.(2020) Study on water quality and eutrophication level in the coastal area of Dapeng Bay. Journal of Environmental Engineering Technology, 10(4):623-630 [Google Scholar]
- Dang E., Tang J.Y., Zhou L.N. (2019). Water quality assessment and eutrophication analysis in coastal waters of Pearl River estuary. Journal of Dalian Fisheries University, 34(4):580-587 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y.H., Yang X.L., Jin Y.(2011) Distribution and inter-annual variation of nutrients in Laizhou Bay. Marine Fisheries Research, 32(4):1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Xu N. N., Qiu Y., Yao Y.M.(2015) Ecological Environment Changes in Zhoushan Coastal Waters from 2002 to 2011. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 3:292-296 [Google Scholar]
- Sui Q., Xia B., Xie H.B.(2016) Study on Temporal and Spatial Variation of Nutrients and Evaluation on Eutrophication in the Seawater of the Bohai Sea in Winter and Spring of 2014. Progress In Fishery Sciences, 3:10-15 [Google Scholar]
- Wang X., Liu Y.F., Guo W. (2019). Evaluation of environmental quality and change trend in Sansha Bay mariculture area in recent ten years. Journal of Fisheries Research, 41(6):519-525 [Google Scholar]
- Liu J(2006). Study on the main pollutant fluxex into the Bohai. Ocean University of China [Google Scholar]
- Tang D.L., Kawamura H. (2006) Satellite evidence of harmful algal blooms and related oceanographic features in the Bohai Sea during autumn 1998. Advances in Space Research, 37(4):681-689 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.