E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Jiang Bing, & Song Guangjun. (2019). Marine biological hazards in the Bohai Sea and management strategies for prevention and control. Hebei Fisheries, 000(006), 51-53 [Google Scholar]
- Dong-Yang, F.U., Ying, Z., Da-Zhao, L., You-Zhuan, D., Hong, L., & Feng, Y., et al. (2015). Evaluation model of coastal water quality and application research based on principal component analysis--a case of leizhou peninsula waters. Journal of Marine ences [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jinrong, Zhao Zechun. Application of principal component analysis in the evaluation of water quality in Maowei Sea[J]. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 2019, 046(006): 98-100, 76 [Google Scholar]
- Plamenka Borovska, Milena Lazarova. Parallel software framework for high-performance multispectral analysis for earth monitoring. Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems, 2011, 1, pp.203-207 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z., Li, B., & Li, L.. (2019). Research on water quality detection technology based on multispectral remote sensing. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Purandara, B.S. Jamadar, T. Chandramohan, M.K. Jose, & B. Venkatesh. (2018). Water quality assessment of a lentic water body using remote sensing: a case study [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., Zhang, J., Li, T., & Wang, X.. (2018). Water Quality Analysis of Remote Sensing Images Based on Inversion Model. IGARSS 2018 - 2018 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium. IEEE [Google Scholar]
- Ye, W., & Song, W.. (2018). The application of remote sensing image sea ice monitoring method in Bohai bay based on c4.5 decision tree algorithm. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental ence, 113, 012218 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.