E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Liu, W., Liu, B.(2008) Current situation, problems and control countermeasures of reclamation in China. J. Guangzhou Environmental Science., 23(2):26-30 [Google Scholar]
- Sun, L., Liu, H., Yang, Y., et al.(2010) Comparative study on the management of central and peripheral reclamation. J. Journal of Ocean University of China: Social Sciences edition., 5:40-46 [Google Scholar]
- Chen, F, Wu, Y, Chen, S. (2012) Research on development trend and driving mechanism of reclamation in Fujian province. J. Chinese land science., 26(5):23-29 [Google Scholar]
- Hu, X., Zhou, X., Liu, F., et al. (2009) Research on environmental problems caused by land reclamation and its management countermeasures. J. Marine development and management., 26(10):80-86 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M., Chen, C., Su, A., et al. (2012) Research progress in marine environmental impact of reclamation. J. Journal of Ecological Environment, 21(8):1509-1513 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.