E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Ministry of water resources of the people’s Republic of China, China river sediment bulletin (China Water & Power Press, Beijing, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Fengying, Modern climate statistical diagnosis and Prediction Technology (China Meteorological Press, Beijing, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Bing, Liziping. Study on Precipitation Variation Characteristics in Xinyi based on Mann-Kendall and wavelet analysis. Scientific and Technological Innovation, 27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Hou Ting, Gong haozhe. Analysis of Precipitation Change Trend in Zhoushan Based on Trend–free Pre-whitening Mann-Kendall Test, Zhejiang Hydrotechnics, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Junjiao, Zhang Yani, Sun Xiaoyan. Trend of Light Rain Precipitation Days of Hangzhou in Recent 60 Years, BULLETIN OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- PENG Qiuping. Analysis of Precipitation Characteristics and Trends in the Longjiang River Basin in Recent 60 Years Based on Mann-Kendall Method. GUANGDONG WATER RESOURCES AND HYDROPOWER, 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Chen yong. Analysis of runoff change trend and abrupt change of Fengshuba reservoir based on Mann Kendall test. Technology and Economic Guide, 27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Vasileios Alevizakos, Kashinath Chatterjee, Christos Koukouvinos. The triple moving average control chart, 384 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.