E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- J. Yu, S. Liu. 3S Integration technology Based LD2000 Series Mobile Mapping System and Its Applications. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, (7), 119-120, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li. Mobile Mapping technology and its application. Geospatial Information., 4(4), 1-5, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, W. Zheng, Q. Li. Jonathan Li. Automated extraction of street-scene objects from mobile lidar point clouds. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 33(18), 5839-5861, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wan, Y. Huang, R. Xie. Combined lane mapping using a mobile mapping system. Remote Sensing, (11), 305-330, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ma, Y. Li, J. Li. Mobile laser scanned point-clouds for road object detection and extraction: a review. Remote Sensing, (10), 1531-1564, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chan, C. Glennie. Multi-feature based boresight se ;f-calibration of a terrestrial mobile mapping system. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 82, 112-124, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Glennie. A Kinematic Terrestrial LIDAR Scanning System. InsideGNSS, 2(7), 22-31, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, A. Zhang, S. Wang. Airborne Radar Calibtation System based on the overlap strip. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 41(2), 1-8, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yao, Z. Wang, H. Sun. Design and implementation of Vehicle Laser Scanner is external parameter calibration. Journal of Tongji University, 41(11), 161-166, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Meng, S. Hu, A. Zhang. A Self-Calibration method for bore-sight error of ground-based Mobile Mapping System. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 41(11), 161-166, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.