E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- J.G. Qu, OHIT, Calculation and Analysis of Transformation Coefficient K Value of Calculating Integrated Water Vapor, 3, 35-37(2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Emardson, G. Elgered, JGR, Three Months of Continuous Monitoring of Atmospheric Water Vapor with a Network of Global Positioning System Receivers, D2, 1807-1820(1998) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Emardson, H.J.P. Derks, MP, On the Relation between the Wet Delay and the Integrated Precipitable Water Vapour in the European Atmosphere, 1, 61-68(2000): [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, X. Chen, H. Fei, JGG, Analysis of the Applicability of the Emardson Model for Transformation Coefficient of Water Vapor in the Region of Xinjiang, 50, 434-437(2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, X. Chen, J. Li. Research on the model of atmospheric water vapor conversion factor with considering terrain fluctuation. ICIEOA, 98081M(2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Y. Yang, JGUT, The Applicability of H Model to Calculate the PWV in the Tibetan Plateau Area, 2, 283-288(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.