E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Cambridge University Press. “Climate change 2007: impacts, adaptation and vulnerability.” journal of environmental quality37.6(2007):2407 [Google Scholar]
- Edenhofer, O., R. Pichs-Madruga, Y. Sokona, E. Farahani, S. Kadner, K. Seyboth, A. Adler, I. Baum, S. Brunner and P. Eickemeier. “IPCC, 2018: Climate change 2018: Mitigation of climate change.” Presentación en Edenhofer, Co-presidente, IPCC Working Group III. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Allen, Simon K, et al. “Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. An overview of the Working Group 1 contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). “ computational geometry 18.2(2007):95-123 [Google Scholar]
- Evangelos, K., and Paleologos. “Stochastic Methods for Flow in Porous Media, Coping With Uncertainties.” Eos Transactions American Geophysical Union (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Bear, and Jacob. “Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media. “ Soil Science 120.2(1975):162-163 [Google Scholar]
- Semere Solomon, The Bellona Foundation. “Carbon Dioxide Storage: Geological Security and Environmental Issues – Case Study on the Sleipner Gas Field in Norway Summary.” bellona report (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Eidvin T, Rundberg Y, Smelror M. Revised chronology of Neogene sands (Utsira and Skade Formations) in the central and northern North Sea. Onshoreoffshore relationships on the North Atlantic Margin. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Pearce J.M., Kemp S.J., Wetton P.D., Mineralogical and Petrographical Characterisation of a 1m Core from the Utsira Formation, Central North Sea: British Geological Survey Report WG/99/024. British Geological Survey. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Zweigel, P., et al. “Reservoir geology of the Utsira Formation at the first industrial-scale underground CO2 storage site (Sleipner area, North Sea).” geological storage of carbon dioxide 523.7558(2004):96-100 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.