E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipment, Heat and Mass Transfer Processes|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M. Bartak, I. Beausoleil Morrison, J. Clarke, J. Denev, F. Drkal, M. Lain, I. Macdonald, A. Melikov, Z. Popiolek, and P. Stankov, Building and Environment 37, 8-9, 865-87l (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Piscia, Pere Mufioz, C. Panades, and J. I. Montero, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 115, 129-141 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Hung, N. Kaloyanov, M. Vassilev, Proceedings of the XXI Scientific Conference with International Participation FPEPM 2016 (in Bulgarian), 1, 286-293 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kim, S. Hong, T. Norton, T. Amon, A. Youssef, D. Berckmans and I. Lee, Biosystems Engineering, 193, 232-246 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zlateva P, K. Yordanov K, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 595, 1, 012017 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pichurov, P Stankov and D. Markov, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 39 (19), 213-218 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Stankov, N. Kaloyanov and G. Tomov, Towards Energy Sustainability, 25-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian regulation 4 /21.05.2001 on the scope and content of the investment projects (2004) [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Chapter 16 : Ventilation and infiltration (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian regulation 15 of 28 July 2005 on technical rules and standards for design, construction and operation of sites and facilities for heat generation, transmission and distribution (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Etheridge, and B. Ford, CTBUH 8th world congress, 3-5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheung and C. Liu, Energy and Buildings, 43 (5), 1149-1158 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hur, M. Lee and S. Yang, Korean Journal of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, 19 (5), 379-385 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Release 16 © SAS IP, Inc. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.