E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipment, Heat and Mass Transfer Processes|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. G. N. Li, A. Z. P. Smith, P. Biddulph et. al., Buld. Res. & Inf. 43, 238 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Valtchev, N. Kalojanov, V. Rasheva, M. Minchev, S. Tasheva., Bulg. Chem. C. 48, 283 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Penkova, K. Krumov, I. Kassabov, L. Zashkova, Eng. Tr. Gl. in Arch. and Str. Eng., 373 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Sauer, D. W. Meek, T. E. Ochsner, A. R. Harris, R. Horton, Vad. Z. J. 2, 580 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kreith, R. M. Manglik, M. S. Bohn, Principles of Heat Transfer (Seventh Edition, Cengage Learning, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Janna, Engineering Heat Transfer (Third Edition, Taylor & Francis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. N. Raju, Fluid mechanics, heat transfer, and mass transfer: chemical engineering practice (John Wilely and Sons, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Favre-Marinet, S. Tardu, Convective Heat Transfer: Solved Problems, (John Wilely and Sons, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Terziev, 8th Int. Conf. TE-RE-RD, E3S Web of Conf. 112, Code 151155, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Prodanov, D. Dankov, 20th ISPE (Ee), IEEE Art. Num. 8923317, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Arduino, https://www.arduino.cc, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Papanchev, A. Georgiev and J. Garipova, IEEE XXVIII Int. Sc. Conf. El.-ET, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Myers, V. K. Yerramilli, S. W. Hussey, G. F. Yee, J. Kim, Int. J. of H. and M. T. 48, 2429 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kreith, R.F. Boehm et. al., Heat and Mass Transfer: Mechanical Engineering Handbook, CRC Press LLC, Ed. Frank Kreith. (Boca Raton, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Powell, C.Y. Ho, P.E. Liley, Thermal Conductivity of Selected Materials (Part 2, Government, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Moran, Introduction to thermal systems engineering: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer (John Wilely and Sons, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Maxim Integrated, www.maximintegrated.com/en/products/sensors/DS18B20.html, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.