E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipment, Heat and Mass Transfer Processes|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- H. Karlsson, Thermal system analysis of embedded building integrated heating/Numerical model and validation of hydronic floor heating systems, Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jia, C. Wang, C. Zhang and W. Li, Open Journal of Fluid Dynamics, 7, 448-461 https://doi.org/10.4236/ojfd.2017.73030 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Jin, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, R. Cao, Building and Environment, 45, 2545-2552 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, J. Zhao, B. Olesen, L. Fang, F. Wang, Energy and buildings, 105, 285-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaloyanov, M. Vassilev, T. Bozhkov, Proceedings of the XIII National Scientific Conference with International Participation FPEPM 2008, 1, 364–369 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zlateva, K. Yordanov, E3S Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences, 112, 01007 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stamov et all, Handbook for heating, ventilation and air conditioning, II part, Tehnika, in Bulgarian, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharp, Y. Cho and H. Li, ASCE Journal of Architectural Engineering, 21(1), 04014003 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE handbook: HVAC applications, Chapter 51 “Snow melting and freeze protection” (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zlateva, N. Penkova, Proceedings of Proceedings of XXIV Scientific conference with international participation FPEPM 2019 (in Bulgarian), 82-88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mladenov, N. Penkova, M. Zlateva, Proceedings of XXIV Scientific conference with international participation FPEPM 2019 (in Bulgarian), 73-81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- NASA POWER | Prediction Of Worldwide Energy Resources, https://power.larc.nasa.gov/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.