E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipment, Heat and Mass Transfer Processes|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- European commission, Reference document on best available techniques in the ceramic manufacturing industry (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nevenkin, Drying and drying techniques (in Bulgarian), Technika, Sofia (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lykov, Theory of Drying (in Russian), Moscow (1968) [Google Scholar]
- S. Miranda, L. Patruno, M. Ricci, R. Saponelli, F. Ubertini F, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 215, 309-319 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Oummadi, Drying behavior of ceramic green bodies: experimental characterization and numerical modeling, Thesis, Universite de Limoges (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Penkova, B. Mladenov, K. Krumov, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 595, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Penkova, B, Mladenov, B. Zlatkov, T. Georgieva, O. Panayotov, Scientific works of University of Food Technology, 66 (1), 151-157 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Penkova, B. Mladenov, Proceedings of conference EMF 2019, (in Bulgarian) 64-72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zlateva, R. Chuturkova, D. Toneva, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 18 (4.1) 333-340 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Release 16 © SAS IP, Inc. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.