E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipment, Heat and Mass Transfer Processes|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. Magrini, L. Cattani, M. Cartesegna, L. Magnani, Production of water from the air : the environmental sustainability of air-conditioning systems through a more intelligent use of resources. The advantages of an integrated system, Energy Procedia, 78, pp. 1153-1158, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hellstrom, Potable water extracted from the air report on laboratory experiments, J. Hydrol., 9, pp. 1-19, (1969) [Google Scholar]
- T. Anbarasu, S. Pavithra, Vapour compression refrigeration system generating fresh water from humidity in the air, International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Intelligent Systems (SEISCON 2011), pp. 75-79, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Elshamarka, “Absorption Heat Pump for a Potable Water Supply in a Solar House”, Appl. Energy, 40(1), pp. 31-40, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Joshi, V. S. Joshi, H. A. Kothari, M. D. Mahajan, M. B. Chaudhari, K. D. Sant, Experimental investigations on a portable fresh water generator using a thermoelectric cooler, Energy Procedia, 109, pp. 161-166, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Runze, M. Qingfen, L. Hui, W. Gaoping, Y. Wei, C. Guangfu, C. Yifan, Experimental investigations on a portable atmospheric water generator for maritime rescue, J. Water Reuse Desalination, 10(1), pp. 30-44, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vietnam Building code, Natural Physical and Climatic data for construction QCXDVN 02: 2015/BXD, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.