E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Eurostat. Municipal waste statistics. (https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Municipal_waste_statistics#Municipal_waste_treatment) (Accessed: 20 June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Malinauskaite, H. Jouhara, D. Czajczynska, et al. Energy 141 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament. Amendments adopted by the European parliament on 14 March 2017 on the proposal for a directive of the European parliament and of the council amending directive 2008/98/EC on waste (COM(2015)0595 e C8-0382/2015 e 2015/0275(COD)). Strasbourg (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Porteous, Waste Manag. 25(4) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cord’homme, Alternative Thermal Treatment for Municipal Solid Waste-to-Energy plants, ISWA Congress, Novi Sad, 19-21 September (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yassin, P. Lettieri, S.J.R. Simons, Chem. Eng. J. 146 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Whiting, S. Wood, M. Fanning, Waste technologies: waste to energy facilities (WSP Environmental Ltd, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Arafat, K. Jijakli, Waste Manag. 33 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Consonni, F. Vigano, Waste Manag. 31 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliev, N. Kaloyanov, P. Gramatikov, A. Terziev, I. Palov, S. Stefanov, K. Siracov, V. Kamburova, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management Handbook (University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev”, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lombardi, E. Carnevale, A. Corti, Waste Manag. 37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. Arena, Waste Manag. 32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (https://netl.doe.gov/research/coal/energy-systems/gasification/gasifipedia/waste) (Accessed: 30 May 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tanigaki, Energy from Waste. Waste Gasification and Melting Technology - Direct Melting System, Steinmuller Babcock Environment GmbH (www.eng.nipponsteel.com) (Accessed: 20 May 2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jingzheng, Waste-to-Energy. Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis for Sustainability Assessment and Ranking (Academic Press 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Panigrahi, B. K. Dubey, Renewable Energy 143 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, S.R. Samadder, Energy 197 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Frankiewicz, Summary of Findings Anaerobic Digestion for MSW, Global Methane Initiative Agriculture, Municipal Solid Waste and Municipal Wastewater Best Practices Workshop and Subcommittee Meetings, Florianopolis, Brazil, 14 March (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wheeler, Biogas and More! System and Markets Overview of Anaerobic Digestion (AEA Technology Environment, UK, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Speight, Natural Gas: A Basic Handbook (Gulf Professional Publishing, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Temirbekova, M. Aliyarova, I. Iliev, Al. Yelemanova1, S. Sagintayeva1, E3S Web Conf. 180, 02019 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www3.epa.gov/ttncatc1/dir1/landgem-v302-guide.pdf (Accessed: 15 March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bove, P. Lunghi, Energy Convers. Manag. 47 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Atul, S.R. Samadder, Waste Manag. 69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.