E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- United Nations. Paris Agreement 2015 - http://unfccc.int/files/essential_background/convention/application/pdf/english_paris_agreement.pdf>. [Google Scholar]
- https://climatepolicyinfohub.eu/node/71/pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Lechtenbohmer, A. Schuring, The potential for large-scale savings from insulating residential in the EU, Energy Efficiency 4 (2), 257-70 DOI: 10.1007/s12053-010-9090-6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Valchev, Energy efficiency and environmental protection Scientific Conference University of Canakkale, Turkey (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zlateva, K. Yordanov, Comparative analysis of the study of microclimate parameters in wooden houses in North-Eastern Bulgaria, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 595 012017 doi: (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Angelov, D. Kunev, T. Тоtev, Contamination of the environment with mercury in the burning of Bulgarian lignite, Energy Forum IHS, Varna, 10–18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Komitov, D. Kehajov, Machines for gathering and utilization of residual biomass from tobacco production, AgroLife, Scientific Journal, 5 Number 1, ISSN 2285-5718 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Komitov, I. Ivanov, D. Kehayov, Digital model of heating system from “green energy”, Scientific Papers, Serie E, Land Reclamation, Earth Observation & Surveying, Environmental Engineering, Vol. VII, Bucharest, 247-50 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of the republic of Bulgaria until 2020 - http://www.mi.government.bg/files/useruploads/files/epsp/22_energy_strategy2020_.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P. Minkov, D. Dimov, Influence of placement of photovoltaic panels on the generated power, Scientific Works of the University of Ruse, Vol. 51, series 3.1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Mitkov, G. Komitov, Possibilities of using HHO generator as renewable energy for buildings heating, Sientific Works of University of Ruse “Angel Kantchev”, Ruse, ISSN 1311-3321, Vol. 56, series 1.1, Ruse 73-78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kehayov, G. Komitov, I. Ivanov, Influence of some factors on the gas flow produced by HHO generator, Scientific Papers, Series E, Land Reclamation, Earth Observation & Surveying, Environmental Engineering, Vol. VIII, Print ISSN 2285-6064, CD-ROM ISSN 2285-6072, Online ISSN 2393-5138, ISSN-L 2285-6064, 188-91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. H. Arcea, S. H. Lópeza, S. L. Pereza, M. Rämäb, K. Klobutb, J. A. Febresa, Models for fast modelling of district heating and cooling networks Renewable and Sustainable, Energy Reviews, 82, 1863–73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kassas, Modelling and simulation of residential HVAC systems energy consumption, Procedia Computer Science, 52, 754 – 63(2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Martins, J. Dzintars, N. Stanchioff, Predictive control of a building heating system, Energy Procedia, 113, 501-508,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia-Sanz, A reduced model of central heating systems as a realistic scenario for analyzing control strategies Appl. Math. Modelling, 21, 535-45, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0307-904X(97)00082-6 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Saurav, V. Chandan, Gray-box approach for thermal modelling of buildings for applications in district heating and cooling networks, ACM ISBN 978-1-4503-2138-9. DOI: 10.1145/3077839.3084078, 347-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bloessa, W. f-P Schillb, and A. Zerrahnb, Power-to-heat for renewable energy integration: A review of technologies, modelling approaches, and flexibility potentials, Applied Energy, 212, 1611–26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Testi, E. Schito, E. Tiberi, P. Conti, W. Grassi, Building energy simulation by an in- house full transient model for radiant systems coupled to a modulating heat pump, Energy Procedia, 78, 1135–40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fraga, F. Mermoud, P. Hollmuller, E. Pampaloni, B. Lachal, Large solar assisted heat pump systems in collective housing: in-situ monitoring results for summer season, Energy Procedia, 48, 1086–95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation № 7 of 2004 on Energy Efficiency of Buildings - https://www.mrrb.bg/bg/normativni-aktove/naredbi/page/5/ [Google Scholar]
- U. Lazarev, Modelling processes and systems in MATLAB. Training course. Kiev: BHV Publishing Group, Ukraine (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Photovoltaic geographical information system - https://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvg_tools/en/tools.html#MR [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.