E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- G. R. Mingaleeva, Y. N. Zatsarinnaya, E. K. Vachagina, Analysys of performace of system fuel supply and dust preparation working with solid fuels, Journal of Problems in Energetics, (2005), 1. [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Roslyakov, M. A. Izumov, Environmental friendly technologies used in coals processing in CHP, Book, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Turblek, Current state and problems in the operation of power equipment, Journal of Energetics, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Mingaleeva, Y. N. Zatsarinnaya, Y. G. Nazmeev, Calculation sequence and thermodynamic efficiency of an individual coal preparation system with an intermediate hopper, Newsletters of Journal Energetics, (2006), 2. [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Nazmeev, G. R. Mingaleeva, Analysis of thermal and thermodynamic efficiency of dust preparation systems, Newsletters of Journal Energetics, (2006), 6. [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Nazmeev, I. A. Konahina, Organization of energy technology complexes in the petrochemical industry, Book, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T. Srinivas, A. Gupta, B. V. Reddy and P. K. Nag, Parametric analysis of coal based combined cycle power plant, Int. J. Energy, (2006), 30. [Google Scholar]
- V. Ramaprabhu, R. P. Roy, A Computational Model of a Combined Cycle Power Generation Unit, J. of Energy Resources Technology, (2004), 126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Erdem, Comparative energetic and exergetic performance analyses for coal-fired thermal power plants in Turkey, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 48, Issue 11, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Kamarova, S. N. Abildinoiva, S. K. Rasmuhametova, Analysis of the operation of the fuel preparation system at TPP-2 in Temirtau, International Conference “Ist anniversary readings of F. K. Boyko”, 1, Pavlodar, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Sidelkovsky, V. N. Yurenev, Boiler plants at industrial enterprises, Book, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Luzin, V. E. Maslov, Selection of optimal systems for preparing fuel for combustion, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Demntev, The work of JSC Central Research Institute for the Development of Intelligent Functions of Process Control Systems for Energy Facilities, Book “Theory and practice of building and functioning of industrial control system at thermal power plants”, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.