E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. Mardani, A. Jusoh, E.K. Zavadskas, F. Cavallaro, Z. Khalifah, Sustainable and Renewable Energy: An Overview of the Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Making Techniques and Approaches. Sustainability, 7, 13947-13984; doi:10.3390/su71013947 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, What is the share of renewable energy in the EU? https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/cache/infographs/energy/bloc-4c.html (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Magnusson, J. Palm, Come Together - The Development of Swedish Energy Communities, Sustainability, 11, 1056; doi:10.3390/su11041056 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 01.01.2019 No. 1-r “The basis of state policy for the energy efficiency improving of the electric power industry based on the use of renewable energy sources for the period up to 2024”. https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/489. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bond, Ecological footprints. A guide for local authorities. URL: http://www.gdrc.org/uem/footprints/wwf-ecologicalfootprints.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Stoikov, V. Gassiy, Energy efficiency of housing as a tool for sustainable development, 6th International Scientific Conference on Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education (IPICSE), 14-16, November 2018 - Vol. 251. URL: https://www.matecconferences.org/articles/matecconf/pdf/2018/110/matecconf_ipicse2018_03061.pdf (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.