E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- V. Obretenov, Ts. Tsalov, P. Nikolov. Tnvestigation of the vertical axis wind turbine with guide apparatus. Proceedings of the Scientific Conference EMF’2016, vol. II, pp. 69-77, Sozopol, (2016), in Bulgarian. [Google Scholar]
- K. Pankaj, A.Saran, A.Ansar. Optimisation of performance of multi bladed vertical axis wind turbine by using a nozzle. IJETAE, TSSN 2250-2459, Volume 4, Special Issue 1, February (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Rus. Experimental study on the increase of the efficiency of vertical axis wind turbines by equipping them with wind concentrators. JSE, vol. 3, no. 1, March, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, Ts. Tsalov. The new hydraulic laboratory at the Technical University of Sofia. Proceedings of the TX international scientific and technical conference,,Hydraulic machines, hydraulic drives and hydro- and pneumatic automation. Current status and development prospects”, pp. 79-87, St. Petersburg, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, R.Tliev. A new model vertical axis wind turbine. Proceedings of the Scientific Conference EMF’2018, vol. II, pp. 288-295, Sozopol, (2018), in Bulgarian. [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov. Optimization of cross-flow water turbine. Proceedings of the 26th Tsrael conference on mechanical engineering, pp. 535 - 537. Technion city, Haifa, Tsrael, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, Ts.Tsalov. Guide for laboratory exercises in hydro and wind energy. (machinery and equipment). “Publishing house of the University of Ruse”, (2017), in Bulgarian. [Google Scholar]
- B. Shahizare, N.Nazri, N.Ghazali, W.Chong, S.Tabatabaeikia and N.Tzadyar. Tnvestigation of the optimal omni-direction-guide-vane design for vertical axis wind turbines based on unsteady flow CFD simulation. Energies, 9, pp.146 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahman, N. Yahaya, R. Bahsan, U. Ahmad. Energy harvesting from cooling tower by vertical axis wind turbine (VAWT). Jurnal Tecknologi (Sciences & Engineering) No76, pp. 37-41, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wibowoa, D. Tjahjanab, B. Santoso, M. Situmorang. Study of Turbine and Guide Vanes Tntegration to Enhance the Performance of Cross flow Vertical Axis Wind Turbine. ATP Conference Proceedings 1931, 030043, pp. 030043-4, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.