E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M. T. Çakır, Turkey’s wind energy potential and its place in the EU countries. Pol. J, 13(4), 287-293 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yelmen, M. T. Çaktr, Green energy resources and technologies; II. Proceedings of the National Congress of Electrical Installation - Emo; Izmir, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. A policy framework for climate and energy in the period from 2020 to 2030. Brussels, 15 finalCOM (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ürlün, E. Soyu, A Review of the Renewable Energy Resources in the Energy Production of Turkey. Dumluptnar University J. Soc. Sci, 31-45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- İ. Mert, C. Karakuş, F. Peker, Investigation of wind characteristics of Antakya region. J. Irrigation and Drainage Eng. 5(1),13-22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Erdin, G. Özkaya, Turkey’s 2023 Energy Strategies and Investment Opportunities for Renewable Energy Sources: Site Selection Based on ELECTRE. Sustainability 11, 2136 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Koç, H. Yağlı, Y. Koç, İ. Uğurlu, General Evaluation of Energy Outlook in Turkey and the World, Eng. Mach, 59 (692), 86-114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaya, M. C. Şenel, E. Koç, Turkey and the world’ Evaluation of Renewable Energy Sources, Tech. App. Sci, 13(3),219-234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Europe’s onshore and offshore wind energy potential. EEA Technical Report No.690(2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. N. Bayraç, Global wind energy policies and applications, Uludag J. Eco. Soc. , 30(1), 37-57 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Terziev, Wind flow behavior prediction over complex terrains in respect with orography, International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM), Timisoara, Romania, 2019, pp. 90-94, doi: 10.1109/CIEM46456.2019.8937627. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Turkey_Offshore-Wind-Technical-Potential_WBG-ESMAP. https://energydata.info/dataset/offshore-wind-technical-potential/ (accessed on 05/04/20) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kartk, A. Sözen, Ü. İskender, Current Status of Wind Energy in Turkey, J. Gazi Eng Sci, 1(2), 219-234 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Turkish Electricity Transmission Company (TETC). https://www.teias.gov.tr/tr-TR/ (accessed on 12/04/20) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaya, M. C. Şenel, E. Koç, Turkey and the world’ Evaluation of Renewable Energy Sources, Tech App. Sci, 13(3), 219-234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources. https://www.enerji.gov.tr/(accessed on 12/04/20) [Google Scholar]
- MENR. Strategic Plan. Available online: www.enerji.gov.tr/tr-TR/Stratejik-Plan (accessed on 08/09/20) [Google Scholar]
- S. Durmuşoğlu, Turkey’s energy policy and its effects on international relations with neighboring countries (Master’s thesis, Istanbul Commerce University), 111 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Artk, Sustainability of renewable energy policies: An evaluation in terms of EU countries and Turkey (Master’s thesis, Ordu University Institute of Science) 106 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.