E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- H. Soğukpınar, I. Bozkurt, Wind energy use in Turkey. Europe and the world. It’s potential and targets after 2013. Ad yaman University J. Eng. Sci. 1(1),23-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources. https://www.enerji.gov.tr/.Acces date: 17.04.2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Durmuşoğlu, Energy policies of Turkey and its effects on international relations with neighboring countries (Master’s thesis. Istanbul Commerce University), 111, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Sevilmiş, Synchronization of wind energy systems to the network (Ph.D. Thesis, Selçuk University Institute of Science), 216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Özşahin, Ç. Kaymaz, A GIS Analysis of the Selection of the Location of Wind Energy Plant (WEP) Installation: Sample of Hatay. J.TUBAV Sci. 6(2), 1-18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yumuşak, The impact of geographical location on tourism: instances of Hatay. In international West Asia Congress of Tourism (IWACT’17) the Book of full-text. 184-196 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- General Directorate of Renewable Energy Hatay Province Wind Resource Information http://www.eie.gov.tr/YEKrepa/HATAY-REPA.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bilgili, B. Şahin, A. Kahraman, Wind energy potential in Antakya and Iskenderun regions, Turkey. Renewable Energy, 29(10), 1733-1745 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. http://mavikart.cevre.gov.tr/en [Google Scholar]
- TWEA - Turkey Wind Energy Association. Turkey Wind Energy Statistics Report. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Terziev, A. K. Analysis of the terrain specifics and roughness factor on the wind shear over complex terrains. Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 595(1) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/595/1/012043, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Şahin, M. Bilgili, Wind characteristics and energy potential in Belen-Hatay, Turkey. Int. J. Green Energy, 6(2), 157-172 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ersöz, The analysing of electric production potential originating from wind and sun in Turkey. Marmara University, Institute of Science, Electrical Education Department Master’s Thesis, 137 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Belen Wind Power Plant. https://www.enerjiatlasi.com/ruzgar/atik-ruzgar-enerjisi-santrali.htmlAcces date: 17.04.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Wind farm name: Sebenoba https://www.thewindpower.net/windfarm_en_6086_sebenoba.phpAcces date: 17.04.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Çerçikaya Wind Power Plant. https://www.enerjiatlasi.com/ruzgar/cercikaya-res.htmlAcces date: 17.04.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Ziyaret wind farm. https://www.thewindpower.net/windfarm_en_15992_ziyaret-res.phpAcces date: 17.04.2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.