E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Design and Technologies for Clothing and Textiles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- L. Van Langenhove & all, Smart Textiles for Medicine and Healthcare (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliev & K. Kostikova, Telemetry of high risk patients with cardiovascular diseases (2014) [Google Scholar]
- edited by B. Furht, A. Agarwal, Handbook of Medical and Healthcare Technologies, Springer, 488 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jian & A. Tiwari, Computers in Biology and Medicine 1-13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Xiang, T. Orathai & K. George, The Journal of the TI 110(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Acar & all, Wearable and Flexible Textile Electrodes for Biopotential Signal Monitoring (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mattila, Intelligent textiles and clothing, WPL, 275 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- edited by V. Koncar, Smart Textiles and Their Applications, 718 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Comert, M. Honkala & J. Hyttinen, BioMedical Engineering OnLine 12(26) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Malzahn & all, Analyst 136 (14) 2912-2917 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- edited by I. Jones & G. K. Stylios Joining Textiles: Principles and Applications, WPL 392 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wuab & all, FGCS 86, 515-526 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.