E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Design and Technologies for Clothing and Textiles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Bhuvana D. et al. Studies on Frictional Behaviour of Chitosancoated Fabrics, Autex Research Journal, vol. 6, no. 4, December 2006, pp. 216-222. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Das A., V. K. Kothari, N. Vandana. A Study on Frictional Characteristics of Woven Fabrics, AUTEX Research Journal, Vol. 5, No3, September 2005, AUTEX, p. 135. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hermann D. B. Mathematical Characterization of Frictional Properties, A Thesis in Mathematics, Texas Tech University, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hirani, H., Fundamentals of Engineering Tribology with Applications, 1st Edition, Kindle Edition, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Leach, S. Coefficient of Static Friction: A Simple Experiment for Applied Mechanics Students. Proceedings of the National Educators’ Workshop: Update 2004, Phoenix, A2, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Siilar V. Et al. Roughness and Frictional Properties of Cotton and Polyester Woven Fabrics. Indian Journal of Fiber End Textile Research, vol. 38. December 2013, pp. 349-356. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wilson D. Study of Fabric-on-Fabric Dynamic Friction, Journal of Textile Institute & Industry, April 1963, Vol. 1, Iss. 4, p. 2. (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrov S., D. Germanova-Krasteva. Study of the influence of the type of fabric softener on the coefficients of friction of towels, XVIII Scientific Conference with international participation EMF 2013, Sozopol, 15.09-18.09.2013, Proceedings, Volume II, pp. 161-165. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Germanova-Krasteva D., Alexandrov S. Influence of the force of pressure on the frictional characteristics of towels, XVIII Scientific Conference with international participation EMF 2013, Sozopol, 15.09-18.09.2013, Proceedings, Volume II, p. 183-191. (2013); [Google Scholar]
- Chingova R., Germanova-Krasteva D. Experimental study of the frictional characteristics of cotton fabrics with twill 3/1, Mechanics of Machines, Book 1, 2019, ISSN 0861-9727, pp. 27-31. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.