E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- R. Muncrief and Sharpe B. Overview of the heavy-duty vehicle market and CO2 emissions in the European Union, Int. Council on Clean Transportation ed. 2015-6, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) Report: “Vehicles in use Europe”, https://www.acea.be/publications/article/report-vehicles-in-use-europe-2017, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Browand, “Reducing aerodynamic drag and fuel consumption”, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering lect. course Oct. 2005, Viterbi School of Engineering, Univ. of South. California, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chowdhury, Loganathana B., Mustary I., Moriab H. and Alama F. “Effect of various deflectors on drag reduction for trucks”, J. Energy Proc. Vol. 110, pp. 561-566, doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2017.03.185, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Huang, J. Li and Y. Liu, “Airfoil dynamic stall and aeroelastic analysis based on multi-frequency excitation using CFD method”, J. Proc. Eng., Vol. 99, pp. 686-695, doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2014.12.590, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Metka, “An examination of active drag reduction methods for ground vehicles”, Undergraduate Thesis, Dep. of Mech. Eng., The Ohio State University, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Patten, B. McAuliffe, W. Mayda and Tanguay “Review of aerodynamic drag reduction devices for heavy trucks and buse”, Nat. research council of Canada, Centre for surface transp. tech., rep. 54-A3578, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shukri and M. Akram, “Improvement of aerodynamics characteristic of heavy trucks”, proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Trends in Mech. and Ind. Eng. Kuala Lumpur, pp. 246-255, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tsvetanov, “Vehicles and aerodynamics – trends and problems”, Sci. works of Univ. of Ruse, SAT-9.3-1-HP-12, vol. 55, pp 181-187, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tsvetanov, A. Terziev, “Characterization of a wing profile for aerodynamic compensation of road vehicles”, Proc. Int. Conf. FPEPM at TU-Sofia, ISSN 1314 – 5371, Vol. II, pp.29-36, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.