E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Ordinance № 2 of March 22, 2005 On the design, construction and operation of water supply systems (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance on Water No 9., State Gazette, 30 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stoeva, Cavitation treatment of liquids, Dissertation, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandit, K.Jyoti, Hybrid cavitation methods for water disinfection, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.Gogate, Cavitation: an auxiliary technique in wastewater treatment schemes, Adv. Environmental Research J., 6 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandit, Wastewater treatment: a novel energy efficient hydrodynamic cavitational thechnique, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandit, Water disinfection by acoustic and hydrodynamic cavitation, Biochemical engineering Journal, 7 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Angelov, Cavitation application for liquid treatment. Habilitation work “Professor”, Plovdiv (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chakinala, P. R.Gogate, A. Burgess, D. Bremner, Intensification of hydroxyl radical production in sonochemical reactors, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 14 509 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gogate, A. B. Pandit, Engineering design methods for cavitation reactors II: hydrodynamic cavitation, American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journal, 46 8 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Sangave, A.B. Pandit, , Ultrasound pre-treatment for enhanced biodegradability of the distillery wastewater, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 11, 197 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sivakumar, Cavitation technology - A greener processing technique for the generation of pharmaceutical nanoemulsions, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 21, 2069 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Terziev, A. Genbach, N. Jamankulova, I. Iliev, Study of fragile capillary-porous coatings in power installations, E3S Web Conf. Enviro 2018 - Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment, 85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Angelov M, P.R. Raynov, J Model studies of the hydrodynamics of flow in corrugated tubes, Journal of Food and Packaging Science Technique and Technologies, 2, 274 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Angelov, The role of cavitation treatment to improve fluid quality, TU Sofia, Proceedings,Proceedings, Scientific Conference of the EMF, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y Tomita, P. B. Robinson, R. P. Tong, J. R. Blake, Growth and collapse of cavitation bubbles near a curved rigid boundary, Fluid Mechanics, 466 259 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Krystev, P. Kostov, D. Angelova, Numerical Simulation of Gas Fuel Burning in Injected Swirled Jet, National Committee for the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, Thermal Eng. J., 8, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.