E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- B. Aliyarov. Kazakhstan coal burning at thermal power plants and large boilers: experience and prospects. Almaty, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Beron, V. Soloviev. Device for studying the abrasiveness of coal. - “Bulletin of inventions № 266687» (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Method for determining the grinding capacity of various coals. Thermal measurements (1993) [Google Scholar]
- The brown coals, hard coals and anthracite. Method for determining the ash abrasiveness coefficient (1976) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Scieszka Simultaneous abrasion and edge fracture resistance estimation of hard materials by the tribotesting method. ZEM, (2 (166) vol. 46, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.