E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- A promising new energy: gas hydrate (2020), http://www.cnpc.com.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, Analysis of Japan’s new marine energy and mineral resources development plan (2019), http://www.zgkyb.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Successful trial production of gas hydrate in China’s seas (2017), http://www.gov.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Record-breaking trial production: China takes the lead in re-alizing horizontal well drilling and production of deepwater gas hydrate (2020), http://scitech.people.com.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Reply to the environmental impact report on the southern wharf and core bank of the gas hydrate drillship (ocean drills ship) project (2019), http://www.mee.gov.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Well enhancer (2020), https://www.helixesg.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Pristine gas hydrate samples recovered in the gulf of Mexico (2017), https://www.energy.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- STEP energy services: shatters coiled tubing depth record (2018), https://www.marketscreener.com/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Smith, W. Winters, B. Tarr, New deepwater riserless mud recovery system opens door to deepwater dual-gradient drilling, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Marine Geology No.10 survey ship, https://baike.baidu.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.