E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Development strategy of the agro-industrial complex of the Sverdlovsk region for the period up to 2035, 386 (2019), http://docs.cntd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 2, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Antamoshkina, Bull. Of Volgograd state univ., 1 (20), 187 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bespakhotnyy, Economy of agriculture in Russia, 8, 9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Buzdalov, Bulletin of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.U. Gusmanov, V.R. Gumerov, Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises, 3, 29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kozyr, Journal of Russian law, 4, 132 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Stovba, G.S. Mukhametshina, Fundamental research, 8, 156 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Makridakis Spyros G., Forecasting, Planning, and Strategy for the 21st Century, 293 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Stovba, R.N. Masalimov, In the World of Scientific Discoveries, 9.1, 389 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.