E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- The concept of sustainable development in the Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future, https://studme.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Online portal of the United Nations, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org [Google Scholar]
- The UN Human Development Report, https://ac.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, https://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ozhegov, Dictionary of the Russian Language, https://slovarozhegova.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Danilov-Danilian, Economics and mathematical methods, 2(39), 123 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ursul, A.L. Romanovich, Sustainable Development. Science and practice, 1, 123 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Begun, Economics, management, finance: proceedings of the II Intern. scientific. conf., 158 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gazeta.ru, https://www.gazeta.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Service of State Statistics, https://www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Burykin, V.V. Zholudeva, E.E. Kuzmina, N.F. Melnichenko, K.A. Lebedev, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(4.38), 96 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 7-FZ of 10.01.2002 “On Environmental Protection” dated (latest revision), http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34823/ [Google Scholar]
- Data of FinExpertiza audit and consulting group, https://finexpertiza.ru [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, http://www.mnr.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Justice Foundation, https://ejfoundation.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Head of the Department of Agriculture and Environmental Statistics of Rosstat N.V. Shashlov dated March 19, 2019, https://voprstat.elpub.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.