E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- 2020 Sustainable Development Goals Report. United Nations (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Sachs, The Age of Sustainable Development (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bossel, Indicators for sustainable development: Theory, method, applications (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hickel, Ecological Economics, 167, 106331 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kalner, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 23, 50 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Rozenberg, G.E. Kudinova, A.V. Vasiliev, L.R. Khamidullova, V.A. Sazhnev, I.P. Shimanchik, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 6, 32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Domrachev, A.A. Kirillovykh, V.N. Pugach, Theoretical and applied ecology, 2, 187 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Karpova, PSU Bulletin, 21, 263 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Report on research “The level of awareness of the population of the Lipetsk region about the “Environmental protection, reproduction and rational use of natural resources of the Lipetsk region” program”. Department of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Lipetsk Region (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental state and protection in the Lipetsk region in 2018. The Report (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.