E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Iu.Ia. Spiridonov, M.S. Sokolov, A.P. Glinushkin, et al., Adaptive-integrated plant protection, 619 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Shramko, G.V. Vikhoreva, Arable farming, 6, 15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Iu.N. Pleskachev, A.N. Sukhov, V.Iu. Misuriaev, Arable farming, 2, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Morozov, S.V. Basenkova, Bulletin of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 2(26), 33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Osman, Management of Soil Problems, 1-474m (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Altieri, Agroecology: The Science of Sustainable Agriculture (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lambers, R.S. Oliveira, Plant physiological ecology (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hamidov, K. Helming, D. Balla, Agronomy for Sustainable Development, 36(1), 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Yang, Zhou Li, Song Cui, Agricultural Water Management, 229, 105959 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Gorianin, Cultivation of field crops in the Middle Trans-Volga region (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Crumpler, M. Bernoux, Climate Change Management, 1, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The melting beauty. Climate change and its consequences (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lioubimtseva, N. Dronin, and A. Kirilenko, Food Agriculture Organization of the (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Theory of adaptive landscape farming and designing agrolandscapes (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Loshakov, Crop rotations and fertility of the soil (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of natural and man-made hazards and risks of emergencies. Russian Federation: collective monograph (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dozorov, V.A. Isaichev, S.N. Nikitin, K.I. Karpovich et al., Adaptive landscape farming system of the Ulyanovsk region (2nd edition, revised) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Levitin, Agricultural biology, 50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Ulyanovsk region, https://uln.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Toigildin, V.I. Morozov, M.I. Podsevalov, Y.M. Isaev, I.A. Toigildina, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological, and Chemical Sciences, 7 (6), 2203 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.