E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- G.V. Vypkhanova, Kutafin University (MSAL) Bulletin, 1, 75 (2016); M. Mukhlynina, N. Vedysheva, E3S Web of Conferences. Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety, 05003 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 05.03.2020 No. 164 “On the Fundamentals of State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Arctic for the Period up to 2035”, SZ RF. 2020, 10, 1317 [Google Scholar]
- VP-P8-2322. Comprehensive program for the development of biotechnology in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 “(approved by the Government of the Russian Federation 24.04.2012 No. 1853p-P8), SPS “Consultant Plus” [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Voronina, Journal of Agriculture and Environment, 3(11), 51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Zhavoronkova, Law and modern technologies in medicine: monograph, 249 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Agafonov, Law and modern technologies in medicine: monograph, 237 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 13.07.2020 No. 193-FZ “On state support for entrepreneurial activity in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation”, SZ RF. 2020, 29, 4503 [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Zhavoronkova, V.B. Agafonov, Lex Russica, 7, 114 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated July 21, 2020 No. 474 “On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030” // SZ RF. 2020, 30, 4884 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.