E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Charles Taylor, Christopher Wilson, Eija Holttinen, and Anastasiia Morozova, Institutional arrangements for Fintech regulation and supervisio (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Douglas W. Arner, Jànos Barberis, Ross P. Buckley, Northwestern Journal of International Law and Busines, October (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Dezhina. Technologies for recovery and expansion of human brain resources: Public analytical report (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Josh Huang, Liqun Luo, Science, 6256, 42 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G20 Ministerial Statement on Trade and Digital Economy (2019), https://www.mofa.go.jp/ [Google Scholar]
- General Director of UNESCO, Preliminary report on the first draft of the Recommendation on the Ethics of Artificial Intelligence [Google Scholar]
- Fintech: The Experience so Far. International Monetary Fund Electronic copies of IMF Policy (2019), http://www.imf.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Global Financial Innovation Network. GFIN cross-border testing report 2020, GFIN cross-border testing work stream (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Stepnov, J. Kovalchuk, E. Gorchakova, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 30(3), 346 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Kasatkin, J.A. Kovalchuk, I.M. Stepnov, Voprosy Ekonomiki, 12, 123 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.