E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Y.A. Sukhodolov, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 169 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Frey, M.A. Osborne, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Manyika, Harnessing automation for a future that works (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Pavlova, A.V. Kozlov, Proceedings of the scientific conference with international participation. Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University, 513 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Rukina, V.V. Filatov, V.N. Zhenzhebir, I.V. Polozhentseva, Economic convergence and technological foresight. Microeconomics, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The fourth industrial revolution. Foreign Affairs. December 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghobakhloo, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, F. Malerba, A. Primi, Journal of Economic Policy Reform (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yin, K.E. Stecke, D. Li., International Journal of Production Research, 56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.R.K. Reddy, H. Singh, S. Hariharan, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Nosova, A.N.b. Norkina, S.V.b. Makar, I.V. Arakelova, A.M. Medvedeva, V.Z. Chaplyuk, The digital economy as a new paradigm for overcoming turbulence in the modern economy of Russia. Espacios, 39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dzobelova, A. Olisaeva, S. Yablochnikov, V. Akasheva, S. Gerasimov, IDIMT-2020, Digitalized Economy, Society and Information Management, 28th Interdisciplinary Information Management Talks, Schriftenreihe Informatik 49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ragnedda, G.W. Muschert, The Digital Divide: The Internet and Social Inequality in International Perspective (Routledge Advances in Sociology) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Balashova E., Gromova E., IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1st International Conference on Contemporary Research in Mechanical Engineering with Focus on Materials and Manufacturing, ICCRME (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dravitsa, A. Kurbatsky, Science and Innovation, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I.P. Lopez, A.V.T. Jayachandran, F.C. Diaz, N.C.B. Flores, IAC. 70, Space: The Power of the Past, the Promise of the Future (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kazmina, P. Lukyanov, N. Zhminko, I. Savchenko, G. Yusupova, E. Zatsarinnaya, Talent Development and Excellence, 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Gulin, V.S. Uskov, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ventsel, Norwegian Journal of development of the International Science, 18(3) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Putilo, N.S. Volkova, N.V. Antonova., Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1100 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Bleutaeva, Modern Science, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Tran, International academic Bulletin, 5 (37) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Okorokov, News of universities “Economics, Finance and Production Management”. St. Petersburg, 109 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Vladislav Belyaev, Economics and Life, 27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.