E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- M.Yu. Savelyev, Multicultural institutionalism: a general economic theory of civilizations. The political economy of traditionalism (2015), http://cognitiofluctus.ru/science/s001/001.htm [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Savelyev, Bulletin of Udmurt University, Series Economics and Law, 7, 79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Savelyev, Bulletin of Udmurt University. Series Economics and Law, 7, 135 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maddison, The World Economy: Volume 1: A Millennial Perspective, Volume 2: Historical Statistics (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Freinkman, V.V. Dashkeev, M.R. Muftiakhetdinova, Analysis of institutional dynamics in countries with economies in transition, 252 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Easterly, L. Ross, Journal of Monetary Economics, 50(1), 3 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kaufmann, K. Aart, Z.-L. Pablo, Aggregating Governance Indicators, World Bank Research Working Paper, 2195 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kaufmann, K. Aart, Z.-L. Pablo, Governance Indicators, World Bank Research Working Paper, 2196 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Helanterä, S.-E. Ollus, Why they, why not we? An analysis of the competitiveness of Finland and Russia, https://iq.hse.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skufiina, Modern problems of science and education, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Baranov, ECO, 6, 23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Akindinova, V.A. Bessonov, E.G. Iasin, Russian economy: from transformation to development: A report to XX April International Scientific Conference on the Problems of Economic and Social Development, Moscow, April 10–13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dincecco, Mark and Mauricio Prado, Nominal GDP Series, 1870-2000, Technical Report, Global Prices and Incomes Database 2013, http://gpih.ucdavis.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- Angus Maddison, Historical Statistics of the World Economy: 1-2008 AD, http://www.ggdc.net/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Bolt, J.L. van Zanden, Economic History Review, 67(3), 627 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Conference Board, Total Economy Database. April 2019, https://www.conference-board.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.