E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- M.A. Bendikov, I.E. Frolov, High-tech sector of Russian industry: state, trends and mechanisms of innovative development, 69 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Zhelaeva, V.E. Saktoev, E.D. Tsyrenova, Institutional aspects of sustainable development socio-ecological-economic systems of various types, 79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of sustainable development in the context of globalization, World Economy and International Relations, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Levashov, Monthly scientific and socio-political journal of the Russian Academy of Sciences (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Rosenberg, S.A. Chernikova, G.P. Krasnoshchekov, Yu.M. Krylov, D.B. Gelashvili, Problems of forecasting., 89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Rumyantseva, New Economic Encyclopedia, Moscow, 46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ryazanov, Economic development of Russia: reforms and the Russian economy in the XIX-XX centuries, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable economic development in the context of globalization and the knowledge economy: conceptual foundations of the theory and practice of management, 36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Scott C. Beardsley, L. Enriquez, S. Bonini, S. Sandoval, N. Brun, Fostering the Economic and Social Benelits ot ICT, 12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Scott C. Beardsley, L. Enriquez, S. Bonini, S. Sandoval, N. Bum, Fostering the Economic and Social Benefits of ICT, 62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Machlup, The Economics of Information and Human Capital. Princeton, 67 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Stiglitz, Globalization and Its Discontents. N.Y., 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dicken, Global Shift: The Internationalization of Economic Activity. L., 105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.